The Camera That Can Bring More Joy

Photography is fun and my passion. It's extra special if one can express the same feeling in photographs as trying to capture the beauty of people, places, nature, and things to create good memories.

A post shared by Madz M (@bettercurly) on

Photo taken in Stockholm last December 2016

I have been using my DSLR for many years and this camera is still reliable. But in my recent vacation, I had encountered inconveniences using it. It's heavy and bulky. Though I can still take good pictures, it's hard for me to photograph during night time or in the low light. So it was easier for me to use my mobile camera anywhere and anytime. I also noticed that most of the tourists were using mirrorless compact camera, lightweight DSLR, or action camera. That's why my next goal is to invest for a new camera - mirrorless kind. I think that it'd a good companion because it's easier to carry during photo walks and visiting museums/indoor locations.

And this is why I like Sony Alpha a5000. The brand claims that this is the world's lightest interchangeable-lens digital camera and it has good features like Picture Effect, Multiple Exposure, Time lapse. The last one is my most favorite for the love of sky timelapse! This camera can sync photos and videos to smartphones since it has built-in-Wi-Fi and NFC. Make some enhancements to your photos and upload your shots to share.

With its Advanced Photo System type-C (APS-C) Sensor, BIONZ X™ image processing engine, and high sensitivity ISO 100-16000 - I can capture in low light and without flash. This is perfect for my need.

more camera details here

You can also record movies in Full HD which gives you the option if you want a fast or slow setting.

And on taking selfies - it'll be more fun since it has tiltable LCD screen, face detection plus smile shutter; and can enhance photos with soft skin effect,

To fully enjoy this camera, there are different lenses and accessories available in the market.

Can't wait to explore more places and capture sunset/cloud timelapse with Sony Alpha a5000. It's a great camera with wonderful features.

Comments