Just Got Older! It's BetterCurly's Birthday


Happy Birthday to BetterCurly blog!

Yey, another year!!! Now officially a six-year-old page and a warm home to my swirly and random thoughts. I'm really glad that God inspired me and gave me courage to start this blog in 2010 with only one goal in mind: BE BETTER NOW OR NEVER.


This blog is a treasure to me. Writing here lets me discover more about my heart and what's happening to the other side of my walls. As I've said last year: "This blog had opened doors of opportunities, new friends, inspirations and encouragements which I never thought could come in. Little by little, I gained confidence in myself."

So today, I encourage you to set aside your fears and take risks to pursue what you really really love. Sometimes, it's okay to move without waiting for inspirations and perfect timing and just let things happen.

As for me, I just keep on writing, doing artworks, taking photographs and serving the Lord through our ministries. But I usually do a lot of prayers before I go and pursue something. I pray for God's wisdom, courage and strength so for whatever fears, doubts, and testings which might come, I'll be confident that He'll be with me and help me move forward and then soar higher.

God is able to create something from nothing because He is our Almighty Creator and is sovereign.

But whenever I don't have peace in my heart, I pause for some time and reflect on it. I seek God's Word and ask the Lord for confidence. Because as I want my works to be beneficial to me; I hope for someone out there who is getting/feeling better after seeing/reading what I posted online. I feel so glad every time I read someone's message to me saying they got inspired and could relate to me well.

I hope to see more courageous people out there pursuing what is good and helpful to everyone. I remember a line from 2009 CNN Hero of the Year Efren PeƱaflorida's speech: “You are the change that you dream and collectively we are the change that this world needs to be.” We can help the society and this world through our passions, hobbies, habits and random interests. As long as we do our part with excellence. So stand, move and fly. Try moving and you then will discover the incredible things waiting for you.

Lately, I’ve been listening to a lot of NEEDTOBREATHE’s great music and here’s Difference Maker and of course The Heart – perfect songs for my blog’s anniversary J






Thank you for reading and following my curly adventures! Until my next post :)
God bless!

Love,
M

Comments