Beautiful Women Inside and Out

It’s March and let’s celebrate the National Women’s Month!


Women are special because God made us full of love and compassion that’s why we can easily touch one’s heart. Our beauty can be seen inside and out although the world gives more credit on picture-perfect faces because of visual impression. Yet we cannot deny that impact of a mother’s care for her children, a sister’s comfort and friendship with her siblings, a grandma’s thoughtfulness to her little grandchildren and a wife’s dedication to serve her family.

A woman know how to express her feelings openly and talk about her thoughts. But sadly, some girls know well how to hurt others through harsh words out of their own insecurities.  Thankfully, we can always have an option to choose between life and death. Let’s speak life and give a compliment to each other. I believe that the Lord gives us gentle hearts so we can deliver words that encourage and give hope as well. And I’ve also seen women and also men who enjoy “silent bullying”. Instead of lifting each other up, we make them doubt of their beauty and gifts. I did that too before and repented about it.

We are meant for much greater than these low acts. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord and so we must live with a noble character. Let’s keep trying to appreciate people and find the good in them. I pray that the Lord will help us widen our understanding to be more forgiving when others try to bring us down.

I found this beautiful GIF image by Libby VanderPloeg  from Christine Caine’s Facebook post: Strong women lift each other up!


Strong women lift each other up --- i love this so much!
Posted by Christine Caine on Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of articles and posts from these inspiring women of faith: Christine Caine and Lisa Bevere.

Caine has quoted, “Women leaders do not lead exactly like men. Not better. Not worse. But differently.”

While Bevere told in her book, Lioness Arising: “These women are talented and gifted, fearless yet honoring, connected yet self-contained, present yet far reaching, compassionate yet fierce, pure but not naive, strong and gentle, simple yet highly strategic.”

And I found this Pamelroti notebook with a Bible verse: “God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day” (of Psalm 46:5).


I pray to be a woman after God’s own heart. Beautiful inside and out. I really need to discipline myself with positivism and do everything in love.

I’m done living in a chapter where my corrupted heart was too insecure and I hardly appreciate the loveliness of other women. I used to seek their flaws so I’d feel good about myself… but this was so wrong. This made me really unhappy.

And so I share this blog post today. May pure love radiates in our lives, ladies. Let’s help this world with our amazing gifts and beautiful mind.

Let’s start with simple things with our girls.

Write thoughtful notes. Go on a date! You can also sit down and have good chat over a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. See a movie. Do arts and crafts. Take a vacation!

Go to a museum (Good news! National Museum of the Philippines offered free admission for women this month of March). )

Or dress up together. Help someone improve her looks. Pick up the right clothes according to shapes and sizes. Anyway, I stumbled upon the plus size section at ZALORA where I found good pieces that are really form-flattering.


Have a great weekend amazing women and men!
God bless!

*photo credits:
wonderwoman via http://bondfireradio.com/, Christine Caine's women leaders from Pinterest.com and Psalm 46:5 via papemelroti.com

Comments