POEMATIC 11.18.2015 I'm Sorry




Four years ago

I held your hand
And said "I'm sorry"
For all my wrongdoings



You looked at me
And asked
"Why were you sorry?"
With a smile on your face



I cried so much
I remembered my past
My rebellion, my selfishness
All my mistakes



But then again
You just smiled at me
And said, "You're okay"
"You were a good child"



From that moment
I received forgiveness
I revived my courage
And hugged you tight



I was your little playmate
Your youngest princess
The excited listener
To a great storyteller


It's been four years since my father went home to be with the Lord.

I miss him so much. Thanks to God for I had a moment when I was able to say "I'm Sorry" and "I love you" to him while he's still with us  - such treasured moments.

So, children... obey and honor your parents this is following God's command and showing your love for them 

Comments