Bettercurly x New Opportunities

I started this blog five years ago just to release my heart's tension. I was hopeful that through writing I'd be able to overcome my anger, bitterness, pain and much of my negative thoughts. I posted random ideas that encouraged, motivated and made me happy. Yes, I was doing a reverse psychology to myself and I never realized this idea until now.

And through the years, this blog became an open letter of my life to the world. Happy and broken people read and connect with my words. The confident and those needy ones became my friends. People find my blog by searching good music, life advice, great quotes from books, movies, documentaries, et al.

And now I am glad that my blog finally found its identity after several struggling years. BetterCurly is dedicated to God Almighty thus my aim is to inspire the world through His Word, His love and my journey of faith. His love saved me. I was lost but then found.

Feeling uninspired and out of boredom, I was supposed to close my blog last year. Thanks God I did not.

Because I surrendered my future and what else to write here, He opened doors of opportunities for me. I’ve came to meet inspiring people especially authors and co-bloggers. I’ve attended concerts, seminars, book launching, conferences and fellowships. I was more surprised to rub elbows with people who I just dreamt of meeting in person. I’m so blessed to know their stories and share joyful moments with them. Some of them give me teachings, counsels and encouragements regularly. Thank you dear wonderful people!


Oh well, I’ve learned that if we truly let go and let God, we’ll be so much amazed by His next steps. God is sovereign you know! So keep writing, dreaming and doing what makes your life fulfilled.

And because I’m so blessed with everything God gave me, I’m not finalizing the mechanics for my blog giveaways. Hope you’ll continue to join me in this journey of hopes and surprises.

Thank you and God bless!
A great new week and superpowerhug to everybody!

Love,
M


P.S.
You may vote for me at Bloggys 2015 "People’s Choice Award" until end of October. BetterCurly is nominated for Personal/Diary Category. Visit the link here: http://bloggys.ph/section-1/

Voting Mechanics:


  • In order to vote, you need to have a valid: Mobile Number, Email Address, Facebook Account
  • You can vote for multiple blogs (Just select the nominees that you want to vote).
  • You can only vote ONCE per section (i.e. If you have already cast votes in Section 1, you can still cast votes for Section 2-5, but not on Section 1).
  • Creating duplicate Facebook accounts to cast votes is strictly prohibited.
  • The finalists and winners will be revealed in the gala night, November 21, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Taguig.



Comments