RANDOM FINDS: Positively good apps

Hello there! I'd like to share some Android applications I enjoy the most everyday. Hope you'll love these too! 1,2,3.. go!


First, is the +Positively Pinoy app and website by UCB Media Philippines, featuring the Edge Radio and Word4u Today. I actually already mentioned about +Positively Pinoy, remember my Passion Manila 2014 concert experience? Yes, this ministry gave away some free tickets then and I won by downloading their app and by answering why I'd like to go to Passion Manila.

I listen to Edge Radio since some years through a local FM radio station but the program was gone for reasons I don't know, I think it was the funding support plus it was not as popular as the other entertainment programs, hmm? Anyway, since I learned about its comeback I listen to the Edge everyday at work through their website then I use the mobile app at home. The staffs communicate through their Chatbox and here you can request some Christian Contemporary Music. You may request for 5 songs at most daily. I remember the first time I heard Aries Sales' Nyebe via 702 DZAS My Inspirations Unlimited radio show and I immediately requested it at +Positively Pinoy and as fast as they could, they have Nyebe na! And now it's one of the most played OPM song there, go check it out and find more Christian OPM songs. I also requested for forKingandCountry's Fix My Eyes song before and they're very thoughtful to grant my request. Thanks so much the Edge, you're very kind and I really love you! 

I really recommend this app for you to try especially if you really love Christian music and want to have a positive day. There are different segments on the Edge Radio like Focus on the Family, exhortations by Nick Vujicic, Max Lucado, Billy Graham and more. Plus, you can be a member of the the Edge Music Crew here, you can vote for monthly top songs and exclusive “first-listen” opportunities with new music. Cool, di ba?


Second, the Bible app by LifeChurch.tv. Here you may read and follow devotional plans by several Christian ministries; I’ve read some by Passion, Hillsong, Joyce Meyer and Max Lucado. Find lots of Bible versions and some are also available for download. Highlight and bookmark your favorite Bible verses and share them on social media as well. Of course, I still prefer my Bible in hardcopy but having it on my mobile is useful too! I just can’t use the search menu when I’m offline huhuhu. But overall, this is a good app. 

Third is the ODB appOur Daily Bread by RBC Ministries. I have my 2014 devotional book but I also like to read ODB online.  At least now I do not need to connect on the internet just to see their posts. Once you access a specific month, it’s automatically saved on your mobile. Actually, some of the quotes I put on Textcutie app were from ODB. And now, ODB has an additional feature – the Insights, here they discuss some Bible History/Hermeneutics to have in-depth study of the daily devotion, very helpful indeed!




Lastly, the Textcutie app (Instagram Text Maker) – an Android application that makes every quote, word and Bible verse that I’d like to share online very easy to create and design through its user-friendly menus and cute themes. I've actually made a lot of word art already, some you’ll see in my previous post.

But I'm not sure if this app is still available via Google Playstore but I still super love it anyway ^_^

Anyway, here is a batch of Textcutie images I made before, I also pinned some quotes here. So get ready for a load of inspiration!!!











We make our choices everyday: let’s live and stay positive everyday!

God is ever-present and I believe that these apps are made to bless more people and spread not just positivity but God’s Word and unfailing love. Let’s support such ministries. God bless!

Comments