KTnxBye Mario and Hello to OMF Lit bookshop, happy to visit again

Okay, I failed to visit MIBF 2014 (Manila International Book Fair) at the SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City last September 17-21. Though my initial plan was to go there on a Saturday afternoon to meet and greet some of the OMF authors but due to tropical storm Mario, our home in Marikina City ungratefully welcomed at least four feet of flood water inside but still praise God, it's lower than we had during Ondoy or Habagat season. Again, my mother and I were just stuck at the second floor that Friday. Thanks God we're safe and special thanks to everyone who prayed for us. Then we did major cleanup during the weekend.

Marikina under state of calamity.



But there's still good news for me, OMF Literature bookshop extended granting discounts for new released and republished OMF titles from September 23 up to 30, 2014. And so last Tuesday night, I visited their branch at Il Terazzo, Timog and bought some books with 30% discount. Anyway, the new Lovestruck book Sakit Edition (with violet cover) of Pastor Ronald Molmisa is not available at the bookstore yet. I'm excited to have a copy of it, feeling ko makaka-relate ako ng sobra haha! But for the mean time, let's enjoy the sample chapter (available for download via OMF Lit), click here for the link. And of course, marami na naman tayong mababasang #hugotquotestokeepinmind mula sa Lovestruck book like...
"Lahat ng nag-endo kailangang maayos na maisara. After that, move on na!"
"Don’t forget the golden rule: iwas asa, para iwas nganga."



both photos -- from omflit.com





Yes! At last I have Ardy Roberto's Real Men Are POGI; its 20% off! I'm done reading the first few pages... kwela agad! I know this is actually dedicated for all men but since I've heard a lot of good reviews about this book, I want to have deeper understanding what a real men should have. I'm very hopeful to see more men becoming POGI in God's ways. Real men should prioritize such pogi points on Purity, Obedience, Gentleness and Intense in pursuing intimacy with God. Read the excerpt here.



At the moment, I'm reading the review copy #SuperEpic authored by Mighty Rasing. I got this as a giveaway from OMF Bloggers Bookworm Meetup. I'll try to make a book review because I have to... kasi review copy nga e! So far I enjoy reading it, I'm halfway na at ngayon ko lang nakilala si Johnny Storm, nalaman na Scott Summers pala ang name ni Cyclops ng X-Men... hindi ako familiar sa maraming superheroes lalo na sa stories nila. Pero naniniwala akong maire-rekomenda ko talaga ito sa mga kabataan namin sa church dahil lahat tayo ay merong "powers to make a change in our world". Naks! By the way, this book is a new released title so you can buy this for PhP52.50 instead of P75 until the end of the month. Sample chapter is also available for download at OMF Lit's website, click here.
photo from omflit.com / click the image for larger view

What's inside OMF Literature Il Terazzo bookshop and meet the kuya staffs
na dinaig si Jollibee sa pagiging jolly and accommodating! yan ang good customer service :)

Hanggang dito na lang muna... 1:44AM na!

P.S.
Sorry... nauna po itong post na ito kesa sa nangyaring meetup with other bloggers sa OMF Lit... But soon... yeah!

Comments