Light Network Bloggers Meet-up

Yey! At last, I got to attend a couple of bloggers meet-up! Yesss.... "blogger"! Haha! After some years after I wrote my first blog post until many visited my page from time to time until this week, I can finally say that I'm really glad I decided to write my curly thoughts. And I really want to give all the credit to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is still walking with me in this journey. I'm blessed to meet awesome bloggers in person! We had so little time to share about ourselves and our blogs yet we had fun, got inspired and felt "connected".

And so this is the Part 1 of my story, all glory to God!

On September 10, 2014 I met with Light Network staffs Ms Ella and Sir Next, Tommy Walker's Live in Manila 2014 organizer Sir Bong, and my new found blogger friends Aira of amaeguerrero@wordpress and Joseph of transformedtobetransformer@tumblr. According to the email, we're invited to join an intimate gathering of Christian volunteer bloggers in Ortigas and when I arrived at the coffee shop, we're only few in numbers yet when the intentions, visions and personal testimonies were told... just amazing!

from L-R: Bro. Next, Bro. Joseph, Sis. Aira, Me, Sis. Ella, Bro. Bong


I remember Aira, she was very young when she started blogging and through her written journey of faith, a reader who was on planning to commit suicide had a change of heart. And Joseph, he is very eager to reach out more young people to Christ and he's preparing a talk for some students on learning how to blog. Because of their testimonies, I got really encouraged, motivated and blessed to be there that night. Plus the possible activities the bloggers might support are very exciting! So if you are a true witness of Christ and with a heart on serving the Lord, join the Light Network Bloggers' Group and share your gift on writing and blogging. Altogether let's promote Jesus Christ in world wide web. Email them at inquiry@lightnetwork.ph

Light Network (Kaibigan Mo!) by Zoe Broadcasting Network just launched the "I am Hope" awareness campaign that encourages personal commitment of bringing hope to life. And also to share the Gospel through online communication.

photo via I AM Hope Facebook page

Along with this, a life with purpose is not complete without positive inspirations such as good music that can uplift our Spirit. Hence, the said network is also promoting the benefit concert "Living in the Wonder" by Tommy Walker on November 11, 2014 at SM MOA Arena. Hmm.. not familiar with him? Same here at first. I Googled about him right away and then I learned that I was already actually singing some of his songs at our local church: these great worship songs are Only a God Like You, He Knows My Name, Thank You for Loving Me, I Fix My Eyes on You, Mourning Into Dancing, Lord I Run to You and many more. Mr Walker is an American worship leader/songwriter and still very active in the ministry. He had joined Franklin Graham, Rick Warren and Luis Palau and worked with Don Moen, Israel Houghton, Ron Kenoly, and many more. He visited the Philippines for several times. See his video invite below via Youtube.



The proceeds of the upcoming concert will go to Yolanda survivors in Tacloban. I'm praying for the success of this event in Jesus' Name: may it also not just touch the lives of the concert attendees and our people in Tacloban but will bring life transformation through God's love. The ticket prices range from PhP 280 (Gen Ad) up to PhP 4290 (SVIP) and are available via SM Tickets. Specials guests are Gloryfall, Victory Worship and just recently launched their album "Radical Love" also available in iTunes, Gospel Collective, Musikatha and Ignite Gospel Music Festival Season 2 Grand Winner (to be named on September 27 at Music Museum).

photo via SM Ticket
Check out these links for more informations:

Light Network
http://lightnetwork.ph/
https://www.facebook.com/LightNetwork

#iamHOPE
https://www.facebook.com/iamHOPE.PH

Tommy Walker Live in Manila 2014
https://www.smtickets.com/event/details?event_id=2556


P.S.
In my next post, I'll talk about my experience at OMF Literature's Bloggers Bookworm Meet-up last night, September 12. So again, please wait for me!!! A blessed weekend everyone! Thanks God for everything!

Comments