POEMATIC 08.03.14 Seven days


Seven days could be too long 
For an impatient heart of greed 
But because of Your Word 
I received calmness each day 
Your soft whisper gave more impact 
It silenced my crowded mind 
I put my hope in Your Word [a] 
Do as You promised [b] 
Seven days could not be too long
For a changed heart 
You continue to mold 
I am here waiting for Your promise to come true 
The days are coming [c]
Do as You promised 
Nothing is too hard for You [d]

 ~Madz Madaje, 08/03/14 1:16PM

It’s been a while since I wrote something in here specially a literary piece. But few minutes ago, my heart’s so overwhelmed with excitement for God’s promises to happen in my life. I’m in my current journey with Him and I know He won’t let go of me no matter what. So I encourage you my dear readers to continue to walk by faith and not by sight. It’s really hard to wait for something you don’t even know what it is but trust in Him more and more, read His Word, He’ll find you, He’ll guide you.

What I wrote above were the result of my devotions since I started my new journey with the Lord. Remember these Bible verses and hold on to His promises for He is ever-faithful.
 [a]  Psalm 119:74
 [b]  2 Samuel 7:25
 [c]  Jeremiah 33:14
 [d]  Jeremiah 32:17

Comments