And Boy will meet Girl soon


Dear wonderful you,

I haven’t met you yet but I know you are wonderful…
For You are my Potter's work of art too
Soon, I'll be with you... please wait patiently.

Sincerely waiting,
Your love


Hey! so I've been trying to finish reading Joshua Harris’Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship... I actually bought that book almost 10 years ago and I haven't opened it until some weeks ago. I just grabbed it from the bookstore’s shelf just to add it in my book collections right after I purchased I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I was also dating someone then and I was pretty overwhelmed with what’s happening on our relationship that’s why reading both books was not in my priority list. I realized that I was very in need but not ready, stubborn, self-centered and impatient that time, eer!!! But last month, as I was praying for God’s best for me: I found this book again. I opened it, read it day by day. I took notes of the author’s insights that gave impact to me the most and prayed to God to guide and mold me according to His best design to be that someone’s God’s best too. I recommend this book; very easy and fun to read and relate with. I love how Mr. Harris defines important details in courtship as guided by the Lord's plans.

In my journey with the Lord, my life with Him keeps getting better. The Lord knows the desires of my heart and I want to live this single season of my life to be worth it and more committed to Him than ever. Of course, my shortcomings and imperfections are still present but now I am secured by God’s promises. In God’s hands, my future is protected. In God’s love I am not wounded and will never be.


Sharing you today few songs that give encouragements to us who are waiting for "that" special season. True love waits and our Great Author is writing our love story. 




I love Brooke Fraser's Love is Waiting: it tells all about looking forward to romance yet being very careful not to rush and ruin everything.

"Love is waiting 'til we're ready, 'til it's right...
and like I can't force the sun to rise or hasten summer's start, 
neither should I rush my way into your heart"

Love Is Waiting by Brooke Fraser on Grooveshark

While here's a cover by Reneé Dominique with her soft voice and ukulele.




Next is Only Hope by Switchfoot: this is classic. A Psalm-like song that really speaks to our hearts and directs us to our Creator... a total surrender to our One and Only Hope.

"When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again"

Only Hope-Switchfoot by Various Artists on Grooveshark


Lastly, The Marriage Prayer by John Waller. This song is of course a prayer, a very genuine one, of Mr Waller and his wife. Such a lovely song and I'd love to sing this with my future lifetime partner in our wedding day :D I also pray that we'll be able to hear God's heart forever and ever.

JOHN WALLER: "Lord, help me love her as You love the church, Your bride"
JOSEE WALLER: "Help me submit to him as I submit to You, my life"

The Marriage Prayer by John Waller on Grooveshark


Bonus, I'd also like to share a series of episode called "Love Worth Waiting For" from Lovestruck Radio by Pastor Ronald Molmisa. Just visit their page here to listen and download the latest and previous episodes. The discussions with different guests were insightful and overloaded with tips to avoid committing mistakes upon waiting or while walking on journey of love.


Bye for now, God bless!

Comments