POEMATIC 12.31.11 Beautyfall Age


2011, o how you challenged me!
I fought back, I prayed to God;
I cried to Him through tough times
More struggles came and I tried hard to stay alive
I knew He listened; He already knew what I wanted

I decided to take a leap of faith
But still I looked for Him on every corner of darkness
But only silence was present. . .

My tears flowed and so I got drowned
The enemy attacked; I mastered the work of doubting
Questions popped - pushed me to the limit

Until the ground shook, the heavens embraced me

Then I saw a Titanic size gate of gold
And my very own father was in front of it
Waiting for his time, I could not move

Then I felt God’s comfort and security
The assurance of salvation gave me peace and hope
I asked for His forgiveness and He gave it to me
Wrapped with joy and more love

And so I told myself to fight back and pray again,
Keep moving and look for more ways to aid
Both the downcasts and on cloud nine
For the Lord is always mighty to save!
And there's beauty in every fall He'll catch you and me.

~words by Madz Madaje~


Hence, my first resolution for 2012............. tadaaaa!


feel free to share this picture ;) happy new year everyone!

2 Corinthians 9:8 (NIV)
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times,
having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

And here's a video of one of the songs I really liked this 2011 - Walk on the Water by Britt Nicole; also included in Soul Surfer Movie soundtrack album!


[ So what are you waiting for? What do you have to lose?

Your insecurities try to hold to you
You know you're made for more, so don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all it takes, and you can walk on the water
Walk on the water, too ]

Comments