9th curly word of 21 (SEVEN)

DAY 9.SEVEN (10:48PM)
"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since." Salvador Dalí (Spanish painter, 1904-1989)
Have you ever loved the number seven? Believed on its luck? I did and maybe I still do since it's one of my favorite numbers. Calendar days with 7 are also significant to me but the number itself could not control my drive, my verve. My 24 hours run 7 times day by day. This means that I could be better in a week. I am given a chance to dream bigger, be wiser and run the race faster. 7 times I am still able to correct some missteps and improve my road to happiness.
I do not believe in astronomy and wishing upon the stars even if I were also guilty of asking now and then that perhaps once in my existence, a wish could be possibly made...


1, 2, 3... … 7 and I am jumping high
Clap your hands out loud then dash
Pick up yourself 7 times until the end of time
The world could not consume you alive
So do not fret, do not waste a goodbye

Comments

  1. The world could not consume you alive

    So do not fret, do not waste a goodbye.

    -this is golden. i love this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miqo *hugs* yup! let's not waste a goodbye on things insignificant to our growth :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment