6th curly word of 21 (HUG)

DAY 6.HUG (10:47PM)
A hug delights and warms and charms, that must be why God gave us arms. ~Anonymous
I always wish to belong to a HUG DEPARTMENT so in a day when I do not want anything in this world but just a warm hug; I would feel better right away. I used to be someone avoiding affection but I am still having a hard time staring at people for longer time while chatting, I feel so uneasy. Nevertheless I always want a bear hug whenever I feel down and lost and thank God I have my friends, loved ones and even my dear Tofi to offer me relief and love. Awww… a VERY BIG HUG to all of you --> HUGS <-- extending to Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Minho


A hug department always open to serve
People so weary would find comfort;
Though we could not fix your entire crisis
Be rest assured of a cheerful ending
by Madz Madaje

Comments